Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Wal-mart Fun!

So our last Friday in the Beev before Christmas break we were so boredso we decided to go to Walmart and take pictures!!!

Me Gina, Kezia, and Amanda being tennis players!!!

Amanda and i trying to hoolahoop together lol

Heather, Kezia, Amanda, and me....lets go hunting!!!

Kezia, Gina, Amanda, and me ready to get some deer!!!

Gina, Me, Amanda, and Heather laying on the cat food

Amanda, Me, Gina, and Heather....Peace!!!

Gina, Amanda and i realy love elmo!!!

1 comment:

marshallfamilyhappenings said...

I got kicked out of walmart once for goofing off too much. I remember we were playing hide and seek and I hid in a entertainment center cubbard and some worker came and opened it and kicked us out. Looks like you guys are having a lot of fun!