Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Road Rage!!!


Okay, so Angry drivers stress me out so much. You can even ask John it drives me crazy. :) But today I had an experience with an angry driver that just made me laugh. 

So, I was driving home from Salt Lake after dropping my little sister off at my grandparents house, and I was trying to merge onto I-80 off of 13th south. And once you get on the freeway you have to get over as soon as possible because your lane turns into an exit only. So I am getting up to speed. Well probably passing it. I am just about to get over and I see a cop car pull into the lane I need to get in . So I wait patiently for him to pass and when my time comes to get over. I do it real quick. Because we all know if you hesitate then you have lost your chance and have to wait. So I get over and am going the speed limit maybe over and this Jeep with California plates decides he needs to get over NOW!!! and he isn't even all the way past me and starts to come over barely missing my front end and then slams on his brakes. (John tells me all the time how good of drives Californians, so when this happens it just makes me laugh maybe they are good or maybe I just really suck. I figure its them) But anyway, after he does this to me I get a little frustrated because A. he didn't need to pull right in front of me almost causing and accident and B. who slams on their brakes going 70 miles and hour after barely missing the front end of a car? So this lovely driver decides to get over to the next lane so he can get off on the exit I was trying to avoid. So I (learning from the best) decide to speed up and give him a mean face. and just as I am passing him ready to stare down. I see this guy in his 20's giving me a not so nice finger and calling me a not so nice word for a female dog. And what did I do, you ask? Well I will tell you what I did. I started laughing. I don't mean a smile but a full on laugh to the point of tears. I don't think my reaction is the one he was counting on but it definitely will be one that he remembers!!! I wish that when people did "mean" things like that they could see what they look like. I mean seriously it is the funniest thing to me.  So from now on if I see someone getting angry with the way I drive then I will be sure to let them know how stupid they look by pointing and laughing!!!! 

Well that is all from my rant on road rage. (No offence to California drivers, just this one) Okay now I am done!!! Life is going great I love my life and I am loving coaching!!! 

No comments: