Thursday, April 12, 2012

34-36 weeks!!!!

Okay, so I know that it is not Monday and I said I would update after the Dr's. But I never got to it. So it is now a week and a half later and I am finally updating!!! 

35 Weeks: At our 34 week appointment the Dr said everything is looking good and that I am right on track with weight. ( I lost a pound!!! Which I wasn't expecting because I had a lot of food Saturday and Sunday and probably should have gained more than I lost!!) The Dr said we are now on cruise control. I will meet with him again on April 16th, then once a week until Macks is here!!!! I am so super excited! 
Macks is head down according to the Dr. which I have no doubt because I can feel her kicking my ribs while stretching her arms across my stomach. I can already tell that she does not like feeling squished. 

36 Weeks: Well this week has been kind of rough. We thought that I was developing allergies at the end of last week. But this whole week I am starting to think that they are not allergies at all but a cold. I thought that I was doing so well not getting sick. :( You think that having a cold is horrible? Well try having a cold while pregnant and not being able to take anything for it. :( I am just trying to rest and drink lots of fluid. I hope that it gets better soon. I know John hates seeing me like this, and I definitely hate feeling like this!!! 
Well that is really all this week I will try to update after the Dr's on Monday.

Here I am at 36 weeks!!!

No comments: