Thursday, September 27, 2012

We've Got a Roller Folks!!!

Last Friday Macks decided she wanted to roll over. So the Dr during her 4 month check-up that with in 2 to 3 weeks he wanted her to be able to roll over from front to back. And at that point she absolutely hated tummy time, and pretty much still does. I didn't think she was going to be rolling over for a while. So on Friday I was trying to get ready to go to a volleyball tournament, so I laid her on the ground on her back and turned on Sesame Street while I went to get dressed. Well a couple minutes later I heard her yelling (when I say yelling it is not crying just talking very loud) so I came out to check on her and she was on her belly. It turns out she rolled over and couldn't get back. So I tried to see if she would do it again but no luck. So I told John and her was bummed he missed it. But don't you worry, while I was at volleyball she rolled over for him!!! And as of today she loves rolling. She still gets stuck on her belly and can't get back. But I feel that with as much as she rolls to her stomach that she will learn real quick how to get back. 

We keep trying to catch her rolling over but she doesn't like to preform in front of the camera. But on Saturday I was able to get a picture of the surprise on her face when she actually rolled over!!!

I Did It!!!!


No comments: