Thursday, May 9, 2013

My Baby is 1!!!

I still can't believe that my baby turned one this last week. Time has seriously gone by so fast. I still feel like it was yesterday that we went to the Hospital to get some monitoring and finding out that the next time we would be home, we would be taking Macks with us. :( Even though I miss her being little enough to cuddle and love on, I think I will miss the stage she is at now even more. She is quite the little adventurer. She loves running around the house grabbing things and has even started enjoying being outside. (The grass worried her for a while) 

Let me give a little update on our little girl

  • She is now not just walking, she is pretty much running. (her balance still isn't great but she doesn't mind falling and getting back up)
  • She will no longer take a bottle at all (I guess she made it pretty easy for us, now the hard part will be taking her binki away :/)
  • She still loves her food, she can put away so much food and I don't know where it goes because I am pretty sure she probably weighs only 20 lbs. (we will find out at the Dr's today how much exactly)
  • She loves making up her own way of making noises. I think I might have a video of her doing all three of her "tricks" if I can only figure out how to load them on to the Blog.
  • She loves talking, but you still can't really understand her very well. Hopefully the next few weeks will get easier.
  • She can sign; More, Food, and All Done. 
  • She loves giving kisses.
  • She has a very sassy personality already, if she wants something that you have or just in general she will let you know. She doesn't cry or scream she gives you a look and starts yelling at you. I am not sure what word she is yelling but it has got to be something. 
  • She thinks that people are so funny. She can make friends anywhere we go. We can always count on people stopping to talk to her, and she loves all of the attention.





No comments: