Tuesday, February 8, 2011

"At last I see the light, It's like the fog has lifted!"


Wow, so I don't know if it is kosher to always talk about how happy you are or how amazing your boyfriend is, but I am going to do it anyways I hope I don't offend anyone!!
So my life seems to be getting better and better as the days go by. Until today I have been so worried about things coming crashing down like they always have. But as I was spending time with John tonight I just couldn't find anything to worry about, and all my fears were gone. I know that I relate my posts to songs quite often but right now I feel like so many songs can sum up my life better then I can. So a couple of weeks ago John took me to go see Tangled, and I absolutely loved it. :) and when I was at work that night I bought the sound track off itunes. (I'm a sucker for love songs) and on caught my eye called "I See the Light" but I just thought it was a really good until tonight while I was driving to work I heard it and I was like OMG that is exactly what I felt like tonight!! I mean I have been through so much and I remember always seeing those couples madly in love and not noticing anyone else around them, I was always so jealous of those people because I never thought that I would have that. Once I thought that I had that, but it wasn't like I had thought it wasn't perfect and I was always worrying, and for good reason because not to long after it started it came crashing to a halt. So I was really bitter about love for the longest time. Until recently I really had given up, until John came into my life. Tonight while we were just cuddling I looked up at him and I just go this overwhelming sense of peace, or maybe it was joy I don't even know what it was but my heart was seriously over flowing with love. I thought that I knew what love was until tonight I found a whole new meaning of love. Like the song says, At last I see the light, it's like the fog has lifted. I truly know what love feels like and I don't ever want it to end and i don't think that it will. :)
So that is my rant on my truly wonderful life right now!!!


2 comments:

Hillary said...

oh rika I am so happy for you!! You look really happy and beautiful. I miss you!!!

The Sanders said...

SO FREAKIN HAPPY FOR YOU!!! Wish I could see you...I so miss you and your wonderful hugs! I am glad to see you are doing so great! Miss you tons girl!!!