Tuesday, March 1, 2011

"When you say nothing at all"

Okay so here I go again with the "lovey dovey" posting, sorry to all who find this depressing. 

Okay so I am sure that everyone who likes country even the tiniest bit knows the song "When You Say Nothing at All" Well like the past few posts songs just come on the radio and inspire my posts. Well no surprise here, but I was driving to work tonight and what do you know this song came on the radio. And I was just so touched by it. Usually this song makes me want to gag because I never thought that couples were really like this, well now I can testify to you there are couples like this out there. I was talking to John a couple Sundays ago how bad I am at voicing how I feel about him and how happy he makes me, but how I can find a song that says what I don't know how to, and then I can blog about it. Well tonight I was trying to find the words to say to him how happy he makes me and how much my life have changed for the better since he has come into it. Or how I could just look into his eyes all day and know that he feels the same way about me and would do anything in his power to make me happy, and of course at the time I couldn't get any of this to come out of my mouth. Then this song came on and all of these words were coming and it was kinda overwhelming. I want to call him and tell him right there but I just couldn't. I don't want him to miss out on sleep because of me. So there I was sitting in my car on the verge of tears wanting to be able to tell the man I love how I feel about him face to face and not through some email or song or blog post. But I just get so tongue tied when I am with him. I hope that's a good thing. "/ But anyways, my life is so good right now I have the best boyfriend, the most amazing friends and family. I couldn't ask for anything more!!!

2 comments:

Ryan and Sarah said...

I LOVE when you find songs to describe exactly how you feel! AND...I just love how you are feeling right now! :)

Andrew & Megan said...

Rike, I just wanted to tell you that I'm so glad you started blogging. Your blog is so fun to read!