Thursday, April 28, 2011

So much to do!!!!!

As of right this second there is only 21 days, 21 hours, and 41 minutes till the wedding!!! (its a good thing i have a smart phone that will do all that for me cause numbers and Rika don't get along.) 

So, with only 21 days left until the Biggest day of my life, (so far anyways) there seems to be endless lists of thing that we could be doing or rather should be doing. But with all these list there just seems like there isn't enough time to do everything. I mean we have all of the major things taken care of already i.e. Temple, reception site, cake, announcements, and all the really big things. So we could not do anything else for the wedding and be totally fine, well kind of. We don't have a DJ yet, or Food and that type of stuff so it would be a really boring reception, but I think that we will finish so that people actually show up!!!
So moving on to stuff that is going to be easy to finish up and completely not stressful. The Marriage License!!! Okay so that is really all that I can think of that is not going to be stressful because all we have to do is drive down to the court house and answer some questions and i am pretty sure that is it!!! But knowing how things like to turn out for me something is bound to go wrong. I just hope that it doesn't. Well It looks like we are off to the Court House, wish us luck I will let ya'll know how it goes!!!!

2 comments:

Hillary said...

I am so glad you went through the temple!! I am so very happy for you and that all the major planning things are taken care of. Please send me an announcement. Oh... so excited!!

Gina said...

You can do it girl!