Monday, April 21, 2014

Easter


This year for Easter we decided that we really wanted to start trying to teach Macks the real meaning of Easter and why we celebrate it. So our week started out with watching a bunch of videos on www.lds.org about the life Resurrection. Macks didn't quiet understand it but in one of the videos we watched she did understand that Christ got "owies" and that he was sad, and when he was resurrected he was happy. So I guess that is a good starting point. 

On Saturday our Ward had its Annual Easter Breakfast and Egg Hunt. 
Since I am currently not allowed to do anything John took Macks around on the Egg Hunt. 
She only got a couple of eggs but when she came back to show me she didn't really care!




I am super bummed I didn't get an actual Family picture, but I did get one of each of us with Macks!


This girls "Cheese" face cracks me up!

All ready for Church in her Easter dress

 I didn't take any pictures of us coloring the eggs, but Macks loved it and when they were dry she loved putting stickers all over them!

Macks and all of her eggs after our Egg hunt in the front yard!

She was loving pulling all of the eggs around

No comments: