Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Pregnancy Update

Well this time around I haven't really been into the whole pregnancy blogging. I have felt way more pain and discomfort so far and I don't feel like I even look pregnant, I still feel like I am in the fat stage for the most part. But I did want to do a little comparison picture so yesterday I decided to take a picture wearing the same shirt i wore when I was pregnant with Macks. I am not sure if I am exactly the same weeks wise but it is with-in a week or so. 

Macks on the left, Baby Girl #2 on the Right

So here is a little update, I will be 31 weeks on Thursday and I am so ready for this little girl to get here. I have been having a lot more pains and sickness this time. I had really bad All Day sickness for the whole first half of my pregnancy, and now I am not super sick all the time but I have had heartburn like crazy. (This little girl better have a ton of hair!) 

We are super excited for this little girl to join our family. I am hoping she comes early like Macks did but we will see. I will be sure to post some pictures of Macks in my next post. (I can't believe she will be 2 at the end of the month.) 

2 comments:

Brooke Imlay Scheurer said...

I can commiserate. I was deathly ill with my second daughgter. She was totally bald when she was born (that was disappointing). But she turned out to be an angel baby. ie- came home from the hospital and was sleeping through the night.
My wish is that you have the same experience!

I hope we see you Saturday, at Jenny's baby shower :)

Sarah L. said...

You look great in both pictures! I just wish you felt as great as you looked. :)