Saturday, March 5, 2011

P90X "/



Okay well hear it is, a post that has nothing to do with love!!

So while I was at work tonight I was talking to my co-worker Hillary. (we get off on some crazy tangents) and we started talking about working out i think and how running on treadmills suck and how we hate having to go to the gym. I remembered someone talking about p90x in one of their blog posts and how they felt really good about it. Well I decided to look it up on the Internet and see how much it would cost for the DVDs well I looked on amazon and it was like $300 so I was like heck no techno. Then I found the official site and read all about what each DVD works on and what your potential results could be, and we were both sold. so we decided to go ahead and order it for of course 3 EASY payments of $39.95. lol I really hope that it comes in the next 7 days while I am still super motivated because if it doesn't I may have just wasted a big chunk of change. Okay so realistically no matter when it comes I will be motivated to use it I am just more motivated at this moment in time :) I am also super pumped to start getting back into shape, my goal is to be back in the kind of shape I was in high school by the middle of June!!! But I have a hard time at being constant with working out, we pretty much have a love hate relationship. I love the feeling I get from working out but I absolutely hate the body aches after! Well I have to get back to my work chores so I will keep y'all updated on the whole work-out thing!!!

2 comments:

Alexa and Cody said...

Hey Rika! I found you blog! I miss High School for that reason... we were all freakin skinny working out 3 hours a day 5 days a week! We gave in and bought a treadmill a few months ago so I have no excuse not to at least run.

Hope all is well,
Alexa

LiMb FaMiLy said...

Dude! I LOOOOVE P90X, it's kinda tough but totally kicks my butt in gear :) Good luck!