Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Trading Places

So there is no special inspirational song for this post, but it still is a love struck one!

  Has someone you loved been sick to the point that, you wish you could trade them places?

Well I can say that I am feeling that right about now. So these last couple of days John has had a chest cold, and last night while I was at work I got some stomach bug and was truly miserable. I went home early and slept all day. I felt a little better after waking up but not terribly. When I asked John how he was doing he told me that he was miserable. :( Immediately I was trying to figure out what I could do to help him. I even ignored how I was feeling because I was so worried about him. I know you are probably thinking "Rika, he just has a chest cold." and yes I know that a chest cold isn't the worst thing that could happen but I still hate that he is feeling so sick. If I could trade places with him so that he wouldn't be sick I would do it in a heart beat. Seeing him sick makes me so sad, it kinda makes me hurt inside. I have never really felt this way about anyone, and it makes me want to do everything in my power so that I don't lose him or the feeling I have for him. Also I must mention that John is probably the most amazing guy ever, since I was feeling sick he wanted me to rest so I could get feeling better but I insisted on coming over. (I just had to do something to take care of him) So I went to his house in my sweats (not the most attractive attire I might add) with no make-up, and you know what he told me? He told me that I was still beautiful with out make-up!!! I am pretty sure I might have been blushing :) But in all honesty I am the luckiest girl in the world!!! It is not everyday that you find someone that will love you for who you are and not care if you dress up or dress down. I love life so much!!!

Okay so one of these days I will write a post that is not all about Love :)

1 comment:

Hillary said...

Rika... I am glad you are happy and i hope you guys are feeling much better. Good luck with the work out thing. :) MIss your