Friday, August 17, 2012

Macks Gets Her Ears Pierced!!!!

The week after Macks got her 2 month shots I took her to get her ears pierced! I know that some people might not agree with the fact that I did it and did not wait for her to choose to get them done. But as her mom I figured that I can do it. Well I think that she looks absolutely adorable and now I don't have to worry about always trying to find a headband that matches her outfit. because what little boys wear flower earrings!!! :)

Well we made a whole girls day out of it. My mom, sister, and John's mom all went to the mall to get them pierced and then had lunch at the food court and did a little shopping. Macks did so good she cried a little bit, well okay a lot a bit. lol She was stunned when it first happened and then cried once they finished we gave her, her bottle and she was fine. We haven't had any problems with them at all and she hasn't really grabbed at them at all.

Well I can't figure out how to get the video on here but here is an after picture of her ears!!! Once I figure out how to get the video on I will post it!!!




No comments: