Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Happy Girl

So the past few days the weather has been so nice so Macks and I have been spending a few minutes outside each day. Well she loves being outside and no matter what I can never get her to come inside, she just loves playing around. So today the weather was so nice Macks and I went out in the front yard to play and I decided to take my camera to capture some of her joy! Side note: my camera makes me so mad at times, it takes a good 30 seconds to turn on and about the same amount of time to save the picture so I have a hard time getting her really cute faces or poses, I have to do a lot of asking her to recreate something she just did and let me tell you it is not easy. :/ So these are what I got. 
Just remember this,
 Amazing Weather = A Very Happy Girl

Chalk is probably one of her favorite things

Macks showing me how she can lay down in the grass
 (she was nervous to put her head down at first)

Chillin' in the grass 
(doesn't the grass look so amazing? I think it does)

Daddy trying to get a smile

Macks sometimes refuses to look at the camera

1 comment:

Sarah L. said...

Seriously loving the bow cuteness! I need a little girl... The bow stuff won't be tolerated on Blake. LOL!