Monday, February 24, 2014

Babymoon

Last weekend John and I had the opportunity to get away for a whole day! For my birthday last year I got a couple gift cards to Anniversary Inn for a little getaway, so per the Dr's orders we decided to finally use them. It was a great day, we went to Dinner at Olive Garden (our Valentines Day tradition) and then John took me to our spot up on the mountain above The Capital (Where he proposed) unfortunately I don't know how much longer it will be there, they keep putting in houses. :( Then we went and checked in at the Inn. It was wonderful to just relax and do nothing all night, we didn't even have to worry about Macks waking us up at the butt crack of dawn! After a nice relaxing Saturday morning were we pretty much just vegged and took our time getting ready (That never happens anymore) we checked out and went to lunch at Moochies (John's favorite philly cheese steak place in Salt Lake) and then we went and got my ring cleaned and picked up Macks from John's parents. But all I can say is that I had a great relaxing weekend, I definitely recommend a Babymoon to anyone getting ready to have a kid, especially if you already have a kid, it is absolutely amazing!!! So I didn't take many pictures but I did take a few from our spot on the mountain. 

Kisses!!!

I sure do love this guy!!!

Look, I got him to smile!!!

3 comments:

Sarah L. said...

Cuteness!!! :)

Gina D. said...

Your hair is gorgeous!!! Glad you and John enjoyed a baby moon :)

Rika and John Warr said...

Thanks Sarah!!! And Gina Thank You as well, I wish it always looked as good as it does in these pictures, that is what happens when I have time to get ready and actually have somewhere to go. :) It was a good time!