Monday, February 17, 2014

John's Birthday Week

For John's Birthday we had a super busy week. We had my brother in from NC and a wedding and a party. You would think that I would have taken a lot of pictures during this time right? Yeah well so did I, but apparently I am really bad at taking pictures. So I apologize for the lack of pictures in this post but you will just have to imagine the awesomeness that is our life!

                      For John's Birthday we took him out to                         
   Moochies! His favorite Philly Place

For his Party we had a Duck Dynasty Theme and he even got to use Samurai Swords to break his pinata!

Here are the two wedding pictures that I got
The Siblings and spouses, minus Megan (I am not sure why Megan isn't in it?) and Sarah and Blake, they couldn't make it out for the wedding. we sure missed them

Aunt Kara and Macks

We decided to have a sibling night while Ryan was visiting, we all went bowling and had lots of fun. 

Jerad and Kara getting ready to throw down!!

Ryan really didn't want to take a picture!

Megan super excited about something

Aunt Kara and Macks (she sure does love her)

I had to make sure I got a couple picture of John and I we don't take enough pictures together anymore

          John getting ready to bowl backwards

Ready for a backwards strike (I think it went in the gutter)


 I sure do love my little family

I am not sure why I can't find the one picture that I know I took of the whole group of us after we went bowling but for some reason it is gone. But it was a pretty awesome picture!!


No comments: